TurnPike Support Library
This library catalogs technical support resources for
TurnPike and Law.Net web servers.
Some of the following resources are for members only and require
a password for access.
For additional support, Email
- Find out more about TurnPike.
- How to use Server Side Includes.
- Check Route
- Check your route from TurnPike. The ping program will show
any packet loss and the traceroute program will show any poor connections
with an asterisk ('*').
Forms - How to use the MailBack Form processing system.
- Access Statistics Reporting
- See what kind of traffic your web site is getting.
- Disk Usage Report
- Prints a report showing how much disk space your files
are using, organized by directory.
- Page Access Counter and Clock
- How to use our Page Access Counter and Clock Program.
TurnPike servers correct their systems' clocks by checking the
time of an atomic clock at a national observatory.
This allows you to display the time and date accurately for any
part of the world (by time zone).